[asiacouncil] Spring workshop

David L Starling dstarlin at valdosta.edu
Wed Sep 23 12:06:45 EDT 2015

Good Afternoon:

For those of you who responded, thank you.  The consensus is that Korea will be the focus of our spring workshop.  So far, the committee includes Eric Spears, Eric Kendrick, and me.   I'd like to invite anyone else that is interested in participating on that committee to contact me.

I believe we are looking at April for the workshop.  Someone at the meeting mentioned that we shouldn't do it immediately before or after Easter.   Our next step will be to pick a few possible dates and see if we can get the space at Georgia Perimeter.  After that, the committee will begin the search for appropriate topics and speakers.  Let us know if you have ideas.

Cheers,

David

David Starling
Director